THE WORST GOLF DRILLS EVER, Mark Crossfield talks about golf tips and how they are delivered for golfers to actually improve. Simple ideas delivered for all golfers looking to hit better golf shots. Let me Mark know what your favourite drill is that has helped your golf swing.
Music by Ryan Little subscribe to his channel here www.youtube.com/TheR4C2010
Video credits: YouTube
Clever Golfing Hints
Fast-paced sports definitely have their following in the world, but some people enjoy a more measured, calmer type of game. When you want to get away from life’s everyday hustle and bustle, you may turn to the golf course. Here are some tips you can use to improve your overall game.
- A helpful tip when it comes to golf is to make sure you understand which area you should tee off from. There are different color coded tees depending on your skill set and choosing the wrong one may lead to either personal embarrassment or an unexpected difficulty on the course.
- A helpful tip when it comes to golf is to be sure that you are using your full body when you are trying to add more power to your shot. This is important because if you try to use arm or wrist strength, you will throw off the accuracy of your shot.
- Remember that your grip on your golf club has a simple, direct impact on the way your ball flies. A grip that is too tight sends your ball off-course to the right. If your grip is too loose, expect to see your ball heading left. Fine-tune your grip pressure to get exactly the results you desire.
- Adopt a proper position over the golf ball. Stand approximately 20 to 24 inches away from the ball. Make sure that your shoulder is facing the target. Ensure that your left foot is directly underneath your left shoulder. Remember to flex your knees, as this will help you to shift your weight with ease.
- Remember to twist your body to get a great golf swing. If you hit the ball straight on, without twisting your body, you will never get the force behind the ball that you need. A proper twist will help your ball to go further, and your swing to be more accurate too.
- If you’re just taking up the game of golf, invest in some professional lessons. Developing an accurate golf swing is extremely difficult to do on your own. A professional can tell you exactly what you’re doing wrong and what you’re doing right. Once you develop a golf swing, it’s hard to make changes. By taking lessons from a professional, you’ll get it right the first time.
- If you try to be on-plane at the top of your golf swing, you will be able to guarantee a solid ball strike as well as have much greater accuracy. Place your forearm so that it is parallel to you spine. Also make sure to rotate your shoulders into the back swing.
- You can test the effectiveness of your golf swing by wiggling your toes a bit. If you can move your feet freely, then you are most likely leaning too far away from the golf ball. You want to lean toward the ball just enough to allow some wiggle, but not excessively free foot movement.
When done correctly, golf can be a pleasurable experience to play and to watch. When done incorrectly though, it’s a hazard just to stand out on the course. You might be tattooed by a runaway white ball. If you use these tips, you can rest assured that you won’t put a speed-knot on someone’s forehead with a stray! Employ these tips and improve.